- Originally licensed in Alaska as KL7FPB in 1966
- Next licensed as WA7HDO in Oregon in 1966
- In 1966 re-licensed as WB6ZDC
- Operated Maritime Mobile on the USNS Wheeling (TAGM-8) from 1966 to mid 1969
- Moved to Colorado in 1969 and was re-licensed as WB0AGT
- Reverted to old call of WA7HDO around 1974
- Holds FCC Commercial Radio telephone license with Ship Radar Endorsement.
- W0MNX licensed in 2000
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the
University of Colorado
- Retired from US Space Command (US SPACE COMMAND/J5R)[Civil Service].
In Loving Memory